Starting with 25.05.2018, the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data no. 679/2016 of the EU, hereinafter referred to as GDPR. This document explains when and why we collect personal data, how we use them, the conditions under which we may disclose them to others, how we store them safely and what are the rights of the data subjects, according to the law, in connection with such processing. The purposes and conditions of the processing of personal data according to this notification apply in respect of all personal data provided to VRANCART S.A. (hereinafter VRANCART), within the contractual or non-contractual relations with VRANCART, depending on the products and services made available by VRANCART. Personal data is any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person, such as, but not limited to, name, surname, e-mail address, no. telephone, data from the communicated CV, etc.
- Controller of personal data / Contact details of the controller
- Personal data
The processed data are, as the case may be, the following:
- name and surname
- date and place of birth, citizenship, marital status
- home/residence address
- phone, email
- data on the professional situation, occupation, position, place of work
- data on studies
- Legal basis of the processing
Your personal data, collected through this site, as well as in other situations, will be processed only if: it is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation of or for the conclusion or execution of a contract to which you are a party or based on a legitimate interest of VRANCART or if we have your consent.
Regarding the data collected as a result of you accessing the site, or as a result of completing the contact form in the Contact category, or as a result of sending your CV to the category Careers, available positions, internship for the legality of processing, we need your express consent because the personal data requested, as well as any other information provided and completed by you, even unsolicited, to enter the VRANCART database to be processed exclusively for the purpose for which they were transmitted.
- Purpose of processing
Your personal data will be processed only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
Regarding the data collected through this site, they will be processed in order to be able to respond to requests, information, notifications, orders, support requested by you, etc. through the contact form, from the Contact section, as well as to be able to process your request for participation in an internship or applying for an available position, through the interests section.
Also, each access to the site by you, will be used to verify and keep a record of the number of hits, the IP, collected through Google Analytics programs, Facebook Pixel.
This information is processed in your interest and in order to be able to meet your needs, either to answer your questions or concerns, or to complaints about the quality of products or other complaints, or to be able to offer you personalized services and specific offers, promotions, to be able to provide you with products or information, or to be able to get involved in VRANCART campaigns.
- Processing activities
The processing of personal data is any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, with or without the use of automated means, and the processing activities may consist of: collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- Duration of processing
We will keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed in order to comply with the legal provisions.
We will periodically conduct review sessions of the processed personal data in order to ensure that the data or certain categories of processed personal data are not kept for longer than necessary.
Therefore, VRANCART will be able to periodically order the deletion of certain data / categories of data (for example, to the extent that their storage is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or for the fulfillment of the legal obligations related to the company's archive and the archiving of the financial-accounting supporting documents, etc.).
- Transmission of data
VRANCART does not transmit to other entities or persons from third countries or international organizations the personal data entrusted to them, but it is possible to disclose them either to the subsidiaries, empowered companies, contractors of VRANCART or to the public authorities and institutions, within the European Economic Area, in order to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, to the following categories of recipients, who will then process the personal data only within these purposes:
- collaborators: respectively advertising, marketing and promotional agencies: to help us deliver and analyze the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and promotions, for example, our trusted partners who can use your personal data to offer you the services and / or products you have requested, and the service providers,
- other parties if: it is required by law or necessary for the protection of the legal rights and interests of VRANCART, to the authorities, public institutions, courts of law, etc., in order to comply with the law, in case of transactions (mergers, acquisitions) or other corporate activities, such as the assignment of a part of the activity, consolidation, reorganization, etc.
- Your rights
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to be informed
You have the right to obtain from us a confirmation that personal data concerning you are being processed or not and, if so, access to the respective data and to the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data have been or are to be disclosed, in particular recipients from third countries or international organizations;
- where possible, the period for which the data are expected to be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the right to request VRANCART to rectify or delete the data or to restrict the processing of data relating to the data subject or the right to oppose the processing;
- the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority;
if the data is not collected from you, any available information on its source;
- the existence (if applicable) of an automated decision-making process including the creation of profiles, as well as, at least in the respective cases, relevant information on the logic used and on the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
VRANCART provides on request a copy of the personal data subject to processing. If the data subject submits the request in electronic format and unless the data subject requests another format, the information will be provided in a commonly used electronic format.
- Right to rectification
You have the right to obtain from VRANCART, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes for which the data were processed, you have the right to obtain the completion of personal data that is incomplete, including by providing an additional statement.
- Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten")
You have the right to obtain from VRANCART the deletion of personal data concerning you, without undue delay, if there is one of the following reasons:
- the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- you withdraw your consent on the basis of which the processing takes place and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- you exercise, at any time, the right to opposition, for reasons related to the particular situation in which you find yourself, regarding the data processing based on the legitimate interest of VRANCART, including the creation of profiles based on the respective processing and there are no legitimate reasons that prevail in terms of processing;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation incumbent on VRANCART.
In certain situations, the law provides for certain limitations regarding the exercise of this right, for example, by way of exception, the deletion of the data will not be possible immediately, and VRANCART may refuse to delete the data, if the processing (storage) is necessary for the observance of a legal obligation (for example, activities related to the archive of documents of VRANCART), for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court by VRANCART or for the exercise of the right to freedom expression and information.
- Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain the restriction of processing if one of the following cases applies:
- dispute the accuracy of the data – its restriction will apply for a period that allows VRANCART to verify the accuracy of the data;
- the processing is illegal, and you oppose the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use;
- VRANCART no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but you ask it for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
- you have opposed the processing for reasons related to the particular situation in which you find yourself, the processing based on the legitimate interest of VRANCART, including the creation of profiles based on the respective processing – its restriction will apply for a period that allows VRANCART to verify whether the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject.
If the processing has been restricted according to the above, such personal data may, except for storage, be processed only with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of public interest.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that concern you and that you have provided to VRANCART, in a structured format, currently used and which can be read automatically and you have the right to transmit this data to another operator, without obstacles from VRANCART, if the processing is based on your consent or the need to execute a contract, and the processing is carried out by automatic means.
In exercising the right to portability you have the right for personal data to be transmitted directly by VRANCART to another operator, where this is technically feasible.
The exercise of this right is without prejudice to the right to erasure of data and the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right to object
At any time, you have the right to oppose, for reasons related to your particular situation, the processing based on the legitimate interest of VRANCART, including the creation of profiles based on the respective processing. In such a case, VRANCART will no longer process the data, unless it proves that it has legitimate and compelling reasons that justify the processing and that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court.
Moreover, in all cases where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without being prejudiced in any way. According to the law, the withdrawal of the consent will not affect the legality of the processing carried out by VRANCART before the withdrawal of the consent.
- The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles
If it produces legal effects towards the data subject, or affects it in an important way, with the exceptions provided by law.
- Right not to be subject to an automated individual decision, including profiling
As a data subject, you have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles, which produces legal effects that concern you or similarly affect you to a significant extent. This right does not apply if the decision:
- it is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between you and VRANCART,
- it is authorized by Union law or the national law that applies to VRANCART and which also provides for appropriate measures to protect your legitimate rights, freedoms and interests or is based on your explicit consent.
If you are subject to an automated individual decision, including profiling, according to the above, you will also have the right to obtain human intervention from VRANCART, to express your point of view and to challenge that decision.
- Right to lodge a complaint
- Security of data processing
VRANCART processes your personal data with a full sense of responsibility by taking the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security corresponding to the potential risks for the rights and freedoms of individuals, in order to protect you against illegal or unauthorized access or use, as well as against accidental loss or damage to data.
The security measures taken include, inter alia, pseudonymization or encryption of personal data, the ability to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and continuous resistance of processing systems and services, the ability to restore the availability of personal data and access to it in a timely manner in the event of an incident of a physical or technical nature, a process for testing, evaluating and periodically assessing the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of processing.